Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

ACHOOOOOOO¿

Today will be a recap of sorts of some of the various random topics I have covered throughout the existence of my blog. Just a refresher as to what my blog is all about would be simply defined as a blog about anything and everything related to furthering knowledge, intellect, positivity and all things relating to self-identification.
Firstly I would like to direct your attention to my very first post (http://anonymouslifeadvicedisrtributors.blogspot.com/2015/09/life-may-just-have-meaning.html). Besides having a special place in my heart as being the first post I made on a blog, ever, it also lays the groundwork for how I view life itself. The next post I would like to bring back from the grave would be what I believe to be one of the most important posts I have made yet, mainly due to the fact that it emphasizes the importance of the simple question that is why? (http://anonymouslifeadvicedisrtributors.blogspot.com/2015/09/the-power-of-y.html). Why is such a powerful statement in my opinion and it should be asked more, of course in proper context as you should not just blatantly ask why for the sake of doing so.
Lastly I am going to refer you to one of my recent lengthy posts in which I attempt to give a proposal on solving the world’s societal issues through the absence of affiliation and the forgoing of allegiance (http://anonymouslifeadvicedisrtributors.blogspot.com/p/the-future-what-do-you-see-when-you.html). This post while being a bit overly optimistic is actually an idea I came up with a while back and I figured this would be the best outlet to share it through.
Well there you have it, a handful of some of my more pronounced posts that I feel you should read if you missed them, or even re-read if you’d like.

No comments:

Post a Comment