Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Life may just have a meaning


What better way to start a blog about the intellectual explanation covering a wide range of topics than with the question of all questions, what is the meaning of life? What is our purpose as living, breathing beings? Equipped with something as powerful as a conscience self-aware mind there should most certainly be an explanation. Well, I have the most simplistic yet convoluted answer for that question: there is no meaning to life. Scary, right? Seeing as how I gave a rather bleak response one would imagine that I would have a very elaborate explanation as to why there is no meaning. I am sure you guessed already that, no, I in fact do not have an elaborate reason as to why. What I do have is an explanation that I personally believe should put anyone who has ever pondered this very question to an extent in which it has driven them a bit crazy, if you will, at ease. There really is no meaning to life because life’s meaning is found all within the actual word, life, or rather to live. Yes, what I am saying is that the meaning to life itself is simply to live and let live. To NOT ponder such a question and seek out such a powerful answer but rather to live in general. However, if you are anything like myself that is nowhere near good enough an explanation so to go one step further in addition to living it is to experience life to its fullest and while that may seem definitive it truly is not. In fact living life to its fullest is completely is extremely subjective. I challenge you to apply this answer to your lives even if only for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment