Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

About ¿


While I choose to remain anonymous (to some extent) I am all for giving whoever is reading a very ambiguous description of who I am as a person if necessary. The reason for the anonymity is that my goal for writing these blog posts is to allow my advice on whatever topic being discussed to remain very universal in nature so that many different people can potentially identify with what I am talking about and so that it remains applicable to anyone and everyone. Now, to nail down the basics, I am currently a 21-year-old male who is attending a university in the Midwest of the United States. I have always hated listing out my hobbies/interests as they generally tend to give off a certain false perception to who I am as a person however I thoroughly enjoy working out and fitness in general, I have been actively lifting for about 8 years now. Another one of my hobbies/interests all wrapped up into one would be my love for video gaming and technology in general. I have always been a huge technology buff since I was a child and my interest as well as desire to incorporate more technology in my life has flourished ever since. Lastly, one of my interests as of late has been my unequivocal obsession with all things pertaining to the human mind and emotions that result in allowing oneself to open their mind to new and interesting ideas. This has resulted in my fascination with wanting to meet and bombard people with questions and debate in order to gather more insight on the human intellect and what makes people tick as well as what makes them think the way they think. I have always thought of the mind as an extremely powerful tool that we humans possess and I firmly believe there is no limit to what can be achieved with the acceptance that not everything is as it seems. Question: Do you know you¿

No comments:

Post a Comment