Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Time to analyze ¿ thus far

I have now posted a decent amount of content since I first started and I must say it is an interesting feeling talking to potentially no one or anyone at all for that matter. I have been able to express myself in a very different way than I have in the past as this is my first go around with the whole blogging thing. Since I do have a fairly decent amount of content in the form of posts, I think it is only fair to analyze or better yet sum up what I have been more or less talking about (preaching if we are being honest here).

            As you may have come to realize by reading my posts, they’re one part mysterious and one part extremely random. My goal is to not have a specific direction other than to provide advice that I believe to be intellectual in nature. My definition of intellect more than likely greatly deviates from the proper definition or at least the widely accepted one but I do not fret upon such irrelevancies as I am merely providing you a peak into the way my brain operates. The culmination of my entire blog can easily be summed up in just that: a glimpse into the mind of ¿ It may not make sense, it may even make me look silly, but to the nay sayers out there I have one thing to say to you: “This is a test, designed to provoke an emotional response, are you ready to begin”¿

No comments:

Post a Comment