Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

¿ Analyzes another blogger's post


Today I am going to analyze, or better yet, discuss another blog and give my two cents on it. The blog I will be covering is The Positivity Blog. I chose this blog in particular as it is, in my opinion, the closest in nature to my very random blog dishing out what I perceive to be intellectual life advice. While my advice ranges anywhere from emotional states to changing your ways of thinking, the positivity blog is comprised of blog posts that encourage, you guessed it, positivity! This blog promotes positivity, optimism and just overall positive well-being. As a person who has been told quite often that they possess very pessimistic traits, just reading a few posts in this blog such as “The Power of Gratitude: 5 Small Tips for a Lighter and Happier Life Starting Today” has allowed me to view life in a different light. If you are like me and very pessimistic by nature, every now and again it is good to at least attempt to venture off to the light side and see things more positively. I have also come to realize that this blog also parallels mine quite well in that it promotes generally the same thing I do such as how to prevent yourself from overthinking,  with similar goals. While my blog is more or less about thinking differently in general and questioning life’s mysteries, the positivity blog is geared towards self acceptance and enlightenment in that sense. In all, I highly recommend checking out The Positivity Blog as it may just make you an overall happier being. Until next time my anon friends ¿

No comments:

Post a Comment