Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

DIDI: Dream it, do it


Throughout my life I have come to realize as well as have been told that I am in fact, a dreamer. I prefer idealist, but I digress. I have long resented this characteristic due to the desire to be a doer, however, I have come to terms with the fact that this is not necessarily something to be ashamed of. In fact, I am now proud of this trait I possess as I have just now begun to realize the potential of this trait. The reason I have seen the awesome potential is derived from a bit of advice I discovered from this article pertaining to dreamers. Referencing specifically number 3 on the list, it encourages the dreamers of the world to seek out natural born doers and collaborate with them taking advantage of each trait you have to offer. I realized that instead of fighting what I am, it is better to utilize what I’ve got and fill in the gaps by finding those possessing the doer mentality in order to materialize what I concoct within the confines of my complex noggin. Don’t fret doers! This same method can very well be geared toward you by seeking out those possessing a dreamer’s mentality. The best way to accomplish success using this method would be to have the dreamer quite literally spill out the contents of their brain, detail by detail, and allow the doer to do their thing. Find the ying to your yang and you will be shocked at the amount of limitations eliminated from your path to success!

No comments:

Post a Comment